Developed in partnership with Providers Choice, the Healthy Eating from Head to Toe Food Program Training Jump Drive features the 2020 training PowerPoint for childcare professionals, and includes digital PDF files for a game, recipes, and participant handouts.
The training objectives include:
- Identify foods that directly benefit and impact the brain, hair, eyes, heart, digestive system, bones, muscles or skin.
- Examine how the division of responsibility leads to a lifelong healthy relationship with food.
- Learn program updates in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Review program regulations and meet yearly CACFP required training and Civil Rights training.
Files on a USB jump drive include:
- 62-slide PowerPoint with presenter’s notes
- 8-page participant packet handout
- Printable Healthy Eating from Head to Toe gameboard and game cards