15% off your order now through July 31, 2019. No code necessary!
©2010 Learning ZoneXpress
132 pages, 8 ½” x 11”, 3-ring binder
All units list corresponding National FCS Standards.
Appropriate for grade 7.
32 Teacher-friendly and ready-to-use lesson plans that stress “learning by doing” for 7th grade Family and Consumer Sciences. Four units give basic overview of learning about yourself, caring for children, working in the kitchen, and fashion, sewing, and decorating. Students will learn:
• Problem solving strategies and note-taking
• Explore possible career opportunities using Career Clusters
• Babysitting safety and what makes safe toys
• Kitchen safety, kitchen equipment, and basic food preparation
• How to buy quality clothing
• Basic sewing equipment and construction
Click here to view the table of contents.