©2008 Learning ZoneXpress
Run time: 18 minutes
Audience: Grades 9 - Adult
An interview and behind the scenes footage with Lisa Golden Schroeder, food stylist, cookbook author and teacher, gives the audience insight into the career of a food stylist. This program teaches viewers about:
• The education and training that is helpful to break into this profession.
• The salary range for this career, and geographic locations where food stylists can earn a living.
• The long-term career outlook for a food stylist.
• The "highs and lows" of the job.
• Demonstrates how to style a sandwich, a pork chop and a cheesecake.
Teaching Materials Included