©2007 Learning ZoneXpress
• 20-minute video loaded with real-life marketing tips and examples
• Step-by-step printed guide to developing your core brand and a marketing plan
• Sample focus-group guides you can use with students and parents
• Sample core values and brand strategies from leading programs
• List of best practices sure to increase your participation
Join FAME's Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year, Jean Ronnei, and foodservice branding guru, Tom Whitney, for a step-by-step guide to marketing and branding your school foodservice program.
They'll walk you through the basics of establishing a values-driven, core-focused system for achieving bottom-line marketing results. Improve the perception students and staff have of your operation, raise your participation rates and motivate employees with these field-tested marketing techniques anyone can do.
This product has been approved by Alliance for a Healthier Generation. It is included in their Healthy Schools Program Resource Database.