©2012 Learning ZoneXpress
Set of six posters, 8 ½” x 24” Laminated
This poster set features a variety of vegetable photographs grouped by subgroup, including:
• Dark Green Vegetables: Broccoli, kale, spinach, lettuce, etc.
• Red and Orange Vegetables: Carrots, red peppers, sweet potatoes, winter squash, etc.
• Starchy Vegetables: Corn, green peas, potatoes, etc.
• Beans and Peas : Black beans, lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, etc.
• Other Vegetables (2 posters): Artichokes, avocado, beets, eggplant, green beans, mushrooms, etc.
Follow the MyPlate message to "make half your plate fruits and vegetables" with the Vegetable Subgroup Poster Set. Vegetables are organized into five subgroups, based on their nutrient content. This poster set works great for school nutrition staff training events.